Madden 08 PS2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 08 simulation league

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everything OK?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AllMadden08

AllMadden08

Everything OK? Empty
PostSubject: Everything OK?   Everything OK? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:29 pm

No activity on here for a while. Did someone get sick again? Get well soon if you did.
Back to top Go down
monster

monster

Everything OK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything OK?   Everything OK? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:21 pm

the simming is great, but idk if people even care anymore =[
Back to top Go down
XxJawsxX

XxJawsxX

Everything OK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything OK?   Everything OK? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:35 am

ive been checking every day and there is like nill to zero activity, i think cuz online sim leagues came out this place will not garner as much activity
Back to top Go down
AllMadden08

AllMadden08

Everything OK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything OK?   Everything OK? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:30 am

Well my Bengals are finally having a winning season, I was curious to see how the rest would play out. And I wouldn't think this one would just up and quit that quickly with no warning or anything. Makes me think bjwatchtv is going through something not allowing him to sim the weeks.
Back to top Go down
daking5

daking5

Everything OK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything OK?   Everything OK? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:36 am

I also check on alot but nothing to do
Back to top Go down
brewcrew08

brewcrew08

Everything OK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything OK?   Everything OK? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:50 pm

everything is ok with BJ, he was sick like a dog for a while but im not sure if he has simmed yet. He has been busy lately and i dont think he has had time to post the results, im not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Everything OK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything OK?   Everything OK? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everything OK?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 08 PS2 :: League Headquarters :: Feedback-
Jump to: