Madden 08 PS2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 08 simulation league

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Submitting my resignation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bouncerguy21

bouncerguy21

Submitting my resignation Empty
PostSubject: Submitting my resignation   Submitting my resignation Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:35 pm

o.k so I'm submitting my resignation as GM of the Seahawks........I'm not on this one as much and no offense but I think it's starting to get a little fishy how the admins have won 2 of the 3 superbowls....I tried not to think this way but after 3 seasons of this,ya gotta start to wonder, especially with the packers in the first yr, so I'm bowing out.
Back to top Go down
bjwachtv
Admin
bjwachtv

Submitting my resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Submitting my resignation   Submitting my resignation Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:08 pm

whatever there was no cheating why the hell would we run a site just to cheat that would be dumb as hell the admins had 2 of the top teams to start out with not to mention us being on the site constantly giving us a lot of time to improve our teams we are on when almost every guy is on giving us more opportunity to trade with a lot of teams both the packers and the chargers overall tem rating is 97 the 2 best teams in the league not to mention the site is over there is no need to resign
Back to top Go down
https://madden08ps2.rpg-board.net

Submitting my resignation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 08 PS2 :: League Headquarters :: League Announcements-
Jump to: