Madden 08 PS2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 08 simulation league

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

moving players- READ THIS!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gwngru1
Admin
gwngru1

moving players- READ THIS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: moving players- READ THIS!!!!   moving players- READ THIS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:25 pm

ok here it is, we should have dealt with this a long time ago but it never really came up till now. for this season only, one time only, each team can move one player to a different position group i.e. OLB to DE. that player will be permanently switched to that position in the game. as far as players switching in their same position group, i.e. LT to RT or DE to DT, that is something anyone can do at any time. please pm any players making position changes to me and i will pm you back with their overalls for their new positions. so again, one time, one player. after this we will not allow moves like this. if you need clarification on what positions can be switched, then ask an admin. i would hope you all know enough about football to understand what i mean. sorry about any confusion.
Back to top Go down

moving players- READ THIS!!!!
Page 1 of 1