Madden 08 PS2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 08 simulation league

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WAR ROOMS- READ THIS!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gwngru1
Admin
gwngru1

WAR ROOMS- READ THIS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: WAR ROOMS- READ THIS!!!!   WAR ROOMS- READ THIS!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:26 am

you may have noticed the addition of war rooms to your teams forum, these are to be used for rookie and FA draft big boards, only you and the 3 admin. can see them. they are there so you can put these things up to make the FA and rookie drafts run quicker and easier. please use them.
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack

SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: WAR ROOMS- READ THIS!!!!   WAR ROOMS- READ THIS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:21 pm

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
dabears2334

dabears2334

PostSubject: Re: WAR ROOMS- READ THIS!!!!   WAR ROOMS- READ THIS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:09 am

gwngru1 wrote:
you may have noticed the addition of war rooms to your teams forum, these are to be used for rookie and FA draft big boards, only you and the 3 admin. can see them. they are there so you can put these things up to make the FA and rookie drafts run quicker and easier. please use them.
Lol I'm pathetic I thought it was a trash talk forum
Back to top Go down
gwngru1
Admin
gwngru1

PostSubject: Re: WAR ROOMS- READ THIS!!!!   WAR ROOMS- READ THIS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:12 am

dabears2334 wrote:
gwngru1 wrote:
Lol I'm pathetic I thought it was a trash talk forum

u can talk poop in there, but no one can see it. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAR ROOMS- READ THIS!!!!   WAR ROOMS- READ THIS!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAR ROOMS- READ THIS!!!!
Page 1 of 1